keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

The worst day EVER...

Today was certainly not my day ... Indeed, I was ice skating at school gym class, until suddenly I hurt my knee : the patellar dislocated  (which is not new ... because it has already done it three times).
(This isn't me)
I laid a moment on the ice and got up and continued skating, even though it did hurt ... Then at 17.30 I went to church's meeting. That went pretty well, but after when I hurried to catch a bus... As soon as I got to the bus stop, there was bus number 42 .. It would have been reasonable to ask where it goes, because I had never taken a bus from there. XD But I just walked in. I bought a ticket and sat down ... Then I called my friend Sini and asked her  what is the closest stop to where I live? She said that it is far behind and I realized that I was in a wrong bus and it was going in the opposite direction! .. 
So suddenly, I pressed the button, the bus stopped ... Well .. yes it stopped .. but I did not know where I was, or rather I had some idea, so I called again, and Sini asked where am I? She helped me and I found the right path .. But I decided to use a shortcut: ((That was a mistake, because I got lost again .. I was so lost until I found what seemed to be a familiar road .. I walked on it hesitating. Then I came to a crossroad with four different directions to choose -.-' I was quite panic-striken until i saw a house where I remembered that my friend lives in (Vili)                                                                                        So I called him and asked for advice .. Fortunately, he was able to help also and told me the right road ^ ^ So then I walked home knowing my way (finally) and now I'm home writing about this bad day XDD


Bye Bye ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti