perjantai 21. tammikuuta 2011

OH MY GODIS!

I love my wallpaper and ''my'' new T-shirt <3 (I borrowed it from my sister)

This is for Sini, because she loves nail art ^^
 Hey every1!!! ^^ ( sry for not having blogged for a long time :'(( ) So... I just noticed that I have been so busy! I got home from theater practice just an hour ago... And finally I have time to blog! <3 And I will show u the picks about what did I buy to my friends ;)) 

This is for Heini, because she is girly <3 (hidden there are zipper earrings)


  And I have like no idea what to wear for those two B-day parties!!?? I will maybe tomorrow dress up something and take pics and put them here.. so maybe u guys can help me which is the best ^^ <3 It would be so much better to know somebody's opinion :DD

And btw, I have artschool tomorrow from 12.00 to 15.00 and I can't  wait  to go there!!!! <3333 I don't even know what we are going to paint or draw there... So I am so excited!

But now... Bye Bye ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti