maanantai 24. tammikuuta 2011

Fashion critic :))


 Today my friend (Heini) called me and asked me to come to town to help her fitting shoes ^ ^ (u know .. For her B-day party <3) And of course I went with her to look for the shoes, accessories etc :DD 
Did you know that the Spirit Store is on  SUPER SALE!? <3 There are shoes for more than 60% sale! We were there like in heaven XDD


But I did not buy anything from there however ... Because shoes that I liked were not so good quality ... My friend bought her shoes, eventually from Andiamo:)) In Andiamo there are also high heels in 12 euros! They are a bit like snake skin style, but  silver ... And there are also sneakers and slippers for 5 five euros. So if you want cheap shoes, go now! (before sales are finished)

After my friend bought the shoes, we went to Seppälä, and there was a shocking SALE too! There was a shocking makeup discount! <333 I bought three eye liners, glue for false eyelashes, face mask, glitter eye shadow and lip gloss. They all made a total of about 6 euros ! Normally, they would cost a total of about
15 euros ... So we were so thrilled with my friend XDD

Here is the link to the Spirit Store's sale:  
http://www.spiritstore.fi/index.php?m=2      <-------------- (copy and look)

But Bye, Bye ^^ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti