keskiviikko 12. tammikuuta 2011

I'm SOOOO happy!

I'm sooo happy today!! <3 
Because tomorrow will be our theater's first practice for a long time :)))  I have missed  my friends from theater ;)
And I have some work at home too, 'cause the director asked me if I wanted to design the makeup for all the actors (including me) And that means I have A LOT of work... I have allready designed about 9 makeups, for example a cat, a bird, dolls, owl, rabbits, a fox and now I'm designing a fairy ^^ It will look absolutely great! ;)

Here is an easy cat's makeup for you. I love it <3 This isn't for the theater, but it's soo good for a party ;)

And the Friday is coming! I will take the piercing with my friend, but she maybe can't take it... :(
But I will still take it! <3 If she can't take it she promised to come there with me  ^^
I still have bad news too... I should have school tomorrow at 9, but my Swedish teacher forced me to come to school tomorrow at 8 for Support Education :(((  It's my only 9 schoolday! This is not fair :'( But, my Swedish grade will drop from 7 to 6 if I don't go  there tomorrow... So I guess I'll have to be there :P
But byeee! I have to go to study ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti