maanantai 10. tammikuuta 2011

School has started!

Hi! So today was my first school day and I was sooo tired :((( I fell asleep in math lesson :(  For my luck my teacher didn't noticed it *huh*.... Because the night before Monday was horrible! I just lie down in my bed and watch how the clock just move, and how hours past.... and then it's was 7.00 and I have to go school... I was almost late from the class. When I get back I eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream ^^ YUMMY ! It was sooo good. It like always taste good, but now I have been in diet and I haven't eat any sugar or anything where is so much fat... It's just taste like haven ^^






And like by the way... I'm going to get  a bellypiercing!! I'm sooo happy! :D  I have reservation on Friday at Individual Ink :)
Thats why I'm in diet :)  I was supposed to get it in my B-day at 28.4, but it will take to heal like 2-4 month... and now when is cold, it good time to take it ^^


 But now I'm going to sleep in time :)))
Bye Bye :))) 
                                                   

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti