lauantai 8. tammikuuta 2011

OH NO!

I just wake up.... I'm so tired and the clock is 5:13! This is not good... Because I have first school day on Monday and now is Saturday and my sleeping rhythm is sooooo mixed up! : / 
What I'm going to do?... But now I have some reason to sleep on the lessons XD no.. I was just kidding ^^
 But today I'm going to eat something and dressed up :D i just can't hanging around here (home) in my pyjamas XD
                                                                                      
Today is still almost my worst day...  Because my laptop went broken and now I have to use this old computer
which is veeeery slow and this mixing
days. I thought today was Sunday, but
it's Saturday... So I will now go and eat,
I think  lunch?  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti