maanantai 17. tammikuuta 2011

So in a hurry :(

Sorry everyone that I'm blogging again this late... But for the moment we have only one computer :(((  the others are dead :'(( I was like noooo! But now I finally got my turn and have time to blog ^^ <3 I had a wonderfull day today :D I hope your had too. ^^ At school my last two lessons were visual arts :))) Its okay.. I love visual arts, but the teacher is soooo annoying!! She is so oldfashioned! 
When we all get into the class, she always yells: ''Take your jackets outside of the room!!'' And sometimes when I don't want to sing but I'm in the good mood, I start to whistle... I don't even notice it, but the teacher does and she yells to me: ''Don't whistle! It's the demons work!'' I am like woot?! Okay... But she is okay... ^^
And I got new shoes from Spirit Store!! <3 I lööw them! <3

And here is a closeup pic of the shoes ^^
Notice the lovely details ;) <3 there are two feathers with wooden pearls <333 It's sooo good looking and simple ;)))


But Bye Bye ;)))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti