tiistai 11. tammikuuta 2011

My outfit today and some fashion hints




My outfit was:
  • Rosebullet's tunique from Spirit Store
  • Purple belt from Italy (Christmas present)
  • Black leggins
  • Purple jambieres from Stocman
  •  Black Shoes from Spirit Store



               Here a close up of  my shoes.
I give u a hint ;)
When u have heals and jambieres (which are long enough) u can pull them over the heals and it looks  prettier  :)
It will make your legs look longer ;)))
And now close up of my accessories.
  • Bracelet from Algeria
  • Ring from Venice (Murano's crystal)
(Don't look at my nails *hahh* I didn't have time to do them)
 I give u a second hint ;)
Usually don't wear too many different accessories at the same time, like massive bracelets, earrings, necklaces, belts etc...
But sometimes it looks good if they match and your clothes fabrics aren't too kaleidoscopic. :)
                                      So Bye Bye ;))


3 kommenttia: