sunnuntai 16. tammikuuta 2011

It's time to the theater!

Hi everyone! Sorry for not being able to blogg earlier... :(((
But I was at the theater today from 11.00 to 20.00 ... Soooo I have been veeery busy
I acted today in Tuhkimo (Cinderella) and Kirkan lahje (Kirka's trouser's leg). The Cinderella went very well ;)))) !! ^^ In the play Cinderella, I'm the Cinderella... So I have pretty much pressure to do my part well... And it's not just a play.. It's a musical version of it! So I have A LOT  of songs to sing.   (-.-)'    But my songs went very well ^^ I love to sing at the theater!   And today I sung awesome! But one song, like always, wasn't a success... I sing it with the prince (boy called Miika is the Prince) and we always forget the same part of the song! And I hate that I forget it allways!!? At home I always remember it, but at the stage I forget it... 
And when the Cinderella ends... Starts another play (The play Kirka's trouser's leg which is acted by adults. It's a musical too... But there are me and two other young actors acting too) The reason why there are three young actors playing in adults production is because it's a musical and we are like the best singers at the theater.. So the director asked if we wanted to be the back singers and have some own songs? And of cource we all answered yes, sure
And when Cinderella ends, we three go into the dressingroom and dress another costume for the Kirka's trouser's and hurry up to make some practice to open our voices to sing better. And today it went fantastic! <3 I was sooo nervous XDD And now I'm finally back home and I'm going to sleep! So.. Have a nice dream everyone!! <3
Bye Bye

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti