perjantai 14. tammikuuta 2011

I did it!

I finally did it!! <333 I'm soo happy! And now someone thinks what..? So I explain ;)
I went to Individual Ink today whith my friend ^^ We went there to get bellypiercings :))) We were supposed to take the piercings like in April.. but now was the best time to take it, because it's cold here and they have time to heal ;) Because the bacteria doesn't live in cold weather :D 

But when we got in, my friend took it first and she was excited about it and lay down in the ''bed'' and was ready to take the piercing.. I was right next to her because she was soooo nervous and she wanted me to take some pictures ^^ 
It's was fun for me, until when the needle was pulled trought her skin... she was swearing and then she made a little scream O.o ! I was almost ready to run away... far, far away!!  But I had allready decided to take it, so I just pulled myself together and lay down and the guy took the needle and said to me: ''Just breath and don't be nervous.''
I was like NOOOO!!! And it HURT!  (but I'm very sensitive... so u people who want a  bellypiercing, don't think OMG.... It's going to hurt that much!?  No! I'm just so sensitive... ;) )  But it was worth it ;)))) 

And now the picture of my bellypiercing! I hope u like it as much as I lööw it <3 
Bye Bye ;)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Auts!! That hurts :(

    VastaaPoista
  2. Well.. It didn't hurt so much :)) just then when the piecer pull the needle out :/

    VastaaPoista