tiistai 27. joulukuuta 2011

New photo- inspired Lady Gaga

I took a new photo for facebook (ofc XD) and here it is!! 
PS.  Many people asked how I made my hair like that, so i will tell that too ;)

Inspired by:

And my version:

FIRST: Take all your bangs and lift those upp. Another hair you can like straigh. Then you 
can do for your bangs that u make those bigger (i don't know how to explain this but i hope the photo
make it easier) AND!! Make sure that you remember to use plenty of hair spray! ;)



FINALLY:  And here is the result ^^


I hope that you liked ^^...  'cause I did! <3

Bye Bye <3

4 kommenttia:

  1. Sul on kiva blogi :) Ja mukavaa vaihteluu kirjottaa englanniks ;) Liityin lukijaks!

    http://perfection-emma.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. :DD jaajaa, no kiitusta emma ^^ tsekkaampa sjunki ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Mä alan stalkkaa sua silleen pikkasen =D

    VastaaPoista