maanantai 26. joulukuuta 2011

Great Christmas and presents!

Happy X-mas people and now I'm going to blog the presents i got ^^


From my parents I got boots, heart-shirt, woollen dress and leggings

Here are some more presents and for exc. makeup, computer mouse, socks, fashion book, jewelries...

I have two favorites and those were; this Lauren Condad's fashion book <3

And my another favourite was this anime cald Trinity Blood!!!! <3 When I saw this in movieshop I knew this was the one I wanted from my parents the most <333

Then I got too from my sister and my broather cupons to Arnolds and Spirit Store...and some money ^^
I hope you all have the finest X-mas! <3 Luw ya!

Bye Bye <3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Nähtiin Ruususen kanssa toi sydänpaita kaupassa ja mietittii et toi on niin Mariel paita!! :D T. ÄityliAnski

    VastaaPoista
  2. :DDD aijaa XDD i'm so busted sit ;D

    VastaaPoista