lauantai 30. kesäkuuta 2012

Clothes tell who you are!





1.   I like to mix masculine and chic styles between. I absolutely prefer lace fabrics <333 It's so chic and so this season ^^ 'Cause I'm not so tall... I replace that dressing more cuter and chic :3 



(PS. I love this a-lined jacked 'cause when you are short a-lined jackets will make a line and gives your feet more length ;D) 


 2.  I just adore cute and funny jewelry which have some little details! Those jewelry will bring some extra boost! :D




3.   I also like pastel-colored clothes 'cause those are suitable with almost everything <3 My leather jacket is my ace on the sleeve, 'cause it makes everything look good ;D <3




4.  And accessories are SO MUST! Those will make the final look for your outfit ;D Remember not to use too much accessories!! You might look too much... ;)






 ~ The chic ending ~

Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti