maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2012

Shopping and nail art :D

Yesterday I was with my sister and my friend Anna at Keskiajan markkinoilla/Medieval market. There was so hot and so many people!!! I also saw few my friends who were acting there :DD I bought from there a little paper knife and a throwing knife :3 There was fun ^^ And when I came to home I decided that me and my sister, we start now to cease our nails :DD We had fun and here are the final looks ;D Hope you liked those :D

This was 5e <3

This was 8e <33

I bought 3 days ago from Seppälä some of these nail polish on SALE! Over 60% OFF!! I bought that purple UV nail polish 'cause I work in glow(mini)golf and there are UV lamps ^^


My inspiration ^^

First I have to make my cuticles soft when I try to remove those

Here my sister did her first nail art :DD I think she did it well at the first attempt ^^

Here are my nails :P I did my first time panther style so forgive me.. Not very good :P :DD


Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti