maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

Sometimes life can shattered so easily...

Today I read from Dailymail that someone lost her mother to brain cancer and she vented her emotions to photographing. She took breathtaking photos from nature for her mom's memory. She named the photo series ''Wonderland''. Making the Wonderland took 3 years and now it's finally finished. I think her work is amazing and really gorgeous! I'll show the pictures here now. Hope you like these as much as I :))





If you like to see more pictures and her all story click the blue ''link/text'' 
---------> Dailymail/Wonderland

Bye Bye <3

6 kommenttia:

  1. Somehow these photographs bring Miina Savolainen's project 'Maailman ihanin tyttö' to my mind. Her photographs taken of girls living in difficult situations handle also very strongly the same theme. There's also a book made of that project.

    Still love your blog (: We'll see in two weeks at church!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh! Really? I haven't heard about that project, but I totally have to check that now for sure ^^ Thaaaanks (salainenpienipeikko)!! <3
    Two weeks?! Does the curses continue then?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. no, but we'll be on the same camp :)

      Poista
    2. Deämn! I almost forgot it! When is the meeting before the camp?

      Poista
    3. it's on Thursday 12th July at 17 :DDD
      don't you have the letter, I did get my one in May..?

      Poista
    4. I have it... buuut I might have lost it :P But thanks for telling ^^ C you there ;D

      Poista