maanantai 4. kesäkuuta 2012

Smileee!

Hello everyone!!!! I'm soooo happy ^^ 'Cause today I cleaned up my closet and it's so tidy now.. I can almost sleep there :DD BUT! I went today to Skanssi to buy Chinese food. And ofc when I saw Accessorize's shop I totally had to go there and check it out <3 Okay, I noticed there earphones which looked like mini muffins! Those were SUPER ADORABLE and only 14.90 euros!! I bought those and headed out. Then I saw Vero Moda and I went to there just checking, BUT there was 50% SALE! Ofc girl who has some kind of addict to clothes and fashion sense know that you have to check it if there is some amazing discoveries!! And I found two chic clothes! My day was soooo great! ^^
Ps. Sry for photos bad quality... 



These cuties were 14.90e, Accessorize

This was 17e, Vero Moda
This was 10e, Vero Moda


Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti