sunnuntai 16. lokakuuta 2011

Double B-Day Partys!

We were having B-Day party to Anniina and Roosa long time ago... But now I have photos from there ^^ So here is some picks for ya! ;D (and we have all those weird costumes 'cause we had a theme which was: Dress like some country or a state in US ;D )


Yeah, here is (L to R) Roosa, Jan, Yilin and Anniina
Here is me, and I was Texas ;) And I was sheriff ;D

Then we went to field to take some pictures and chattig ;D

Is't Yilin like a model? She is sooo pretty <3


Here is me and Anniina took this pick ^^
Jan, Yilin and me fooling ;D
We all <3

Yeah... Me again XD
Yilin and Anniina


We were drawing to Anniinas book which is all about good memories ;D

 Fooling again ;DD <33


But here was someting ^^ 
Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti