keskiviikko 19. lokakuuta 2011

Don't let go...

This bloggin is devoted to my dear, old friend. 


I just heard you have some worries, harsh time... I know we haven't talked much or seen each others... But I really hope that you still know that I care for you, remember you, miss you... I miss our chatting... We shared everything... Do you remember? 'Cause I do. And I want to be there... when you just wish to cover under your blanket and sorrow, I will too come under your blanket and say to you: ''Let's cry together!''  You do know, you don't have to worry on your own? I will always come to you just to see your smile again :)) And then when I come and you dont feel to smile, that's okey. I'll come every day, untill you feel like smiling and laughing, and then... Let's laugh together :) And when I'm not with you, you're always on my mind. That is something I won't never erase from my memories :) I hope you will get well, and you will find your love for living :) I really care for you, and I miss you... <3


- Don't forget -
Bye Bye

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti