sunnuntai 2. lokakuuta 2011

Cosplaying

Like I had said here in my blog I love cosplaying (if you don't know what that means, check it from google).
  
- I was here in Turku, Summer cosplaying in Animecon 2011 :D I was there cosplaying Winry from FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) <3 And my friend Stina was there with me ^^ She didn't cosplay anything, only dressed like gothic :)) We had so much fun :DDD

- And now 3.9.2011 I was cosplaying again, this time in Tampere in Tracon VI. I was there cosplaying Hermione Ganger from HP (Harry Potter). And how I get there?... I have a pal ^^ ( u know a friend who you wrote letters) We have been writing letters for each others like 4 years.. maby more.. We haven't never met before until then. She just asked me to come Tampere for Tracon VI 'cause she knowed that we both like manga and anime etc. So I said yes ^^ And then we met there with her friends and then we saw each others first time like face to face :DDD It was sooooo fun ^^ I met new people and there was just so fun!
  
And now some photos for ya! <3

Isn't this scary??

There was too someone else from HP ^^ <3 Malfoy, Harry and me, Hermione ^^

Friends took his pick from me ^^ I like this :D

I think everyone will regonize who is she cosplaying? ;D -Lady GaGa-

Team Rocket -There's two of use to be afraid of-

This is from my favorite manga, FMA <3 ! She is cosplaying Olivie Mira Armstrong

He is from Black Buttler

I didn't regonize her... She just looked so scary and that why I take the pick ^^

I was here playing Japanese dancegame, but you have to play it with your hands :D It was hilarious :DD

There is a ritual that sometimes there is a huge punch of people dancing and sometimes someone can get u dancing with them :D that guy (masked guy) came to me and took me there dancing ::DD It ws fuuuun :D

Here is from my favorite manga (FMA) my favorite character ^^  Elric and Mustang

Here is my new friends and my pen friend :D

This is creeper from minecraft

And u all know this one! It's......... Wolfman :D

And this one is easy too ;D Joker and Harley Quinn

And who said that being princess is only for girls and womans ;D

Here is my pen friend ^^ She is cosplaying Prunelli from Hetalia :D

They are from my another favorit manga Death Note, and they're cosplaying Misa and Ligh

Shhhhh! The artist is working :3

And my favorite character from FMA, Al and Elric <3 and me :D
There was beautiful weather and nice people ^^


 
Everyone know they too ;D Malfoy, Harry and Ron ^^

Here was only photos from Tampere, Tracon VI ...  But I hoped that u liked <3
Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti