maanantai 28. helmikuuta 2011

Make up



Today I was at the library studying for exams: mothertongue and social studies !!... Terrible.  
But then I came home at 19.30 and I was bored.  So I decided to search a picture from the web. I have been admiring it for a long time beacause there is a beatifully maked-up model.
I went to pick up my camera and my makeup bag. Then I copied the make up from the model (it took about 10minutes ...) Then I took some picks <33 The results were pretty cool  ^ ^  I'll post some picks when those are ready ;))

 Bye Bye^^

2 kommenttia:

  1. Koska tämä on minulle hauska tapa harjoitella englantiani. Tällä tavalla opettelen englantia helposti ja samalla tämä on hauskaa. Siis pidän pitää blogia ja ajattelin, että tää on hauska tapa opetella ^^

    VastaaPoista