maanantai 7. helmikuuta 2011

Bonne nuit!

Sry, for not having blogged :((( (I didn't have computer in the camp...) So, I was in the camp 3 days and it was so much fun, the best! I met there new people and I got some new experiences :DDD I had packed so many things with me ^^ (I had 11 different outfits) and I used like 8... Because I met new friends there and they threw me (when we all were going to eat) always into the snow XDDD I was all the time  sooo wet ^^ But I will get my revenge ;))) I have no picks from the camp :'(((   (because my friends didn't want me to take picks of them :(( ) And btw.. I'm ill... and that's not funny, because I have sore throat :((( And now I have to go to sleep.... ( If u didn't know.. bonne nuit means good night) ;))
Bye Bye ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti