torstai 3. helmikuuta 2011

Food+racing= baaaaad!

Hey! Today I was in Hansa and I bought new t-shirt and brown belt. Then I went with my theater friends Jenny, Sanni, Miriam and Veera to Rax! (it's a restaurant were u can eat as much as u can eat) We had  ´´Who eats the most food-race´´. We raced in two different categories. First, who eats most food and then, who eats most ice-cream!?                             
The rankings are:

                    most food:                                  most ice-cream:
                     1. Veera                                          1. Veera
                     2. Miriam                                         2. Jenny
                     3. Jenny                                           3. Mariel (me)!
                     4. Mariel (me)!                                4. Sanni
                     5. Sanni                                           5. Miriam

My eating-monsters Veera and Jenny

And the whole race´s final result was.... almost everyone vomited XDDD (I didn´t! XD)
 I will put some more picks, when my camera agrees to cooperate with me.... *argh*!
                                                    But Bye Bye :)))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti