torstai 12. huhtikuuta 2012

Here I come Denmark and Spain!!

I'm going to Denmark, in Copenhagen and Spain, in Barcelona and Costa Brava with my high school (to Denmark 23- 24.4 and to Spain 27.4- 4.5) !! I'm so excited!!! I have already planned what to buy and where I totally have to go! In fact, I don't really know anything about those countries... 'Cause this is my first time, I visit those countries...! But I'm totally looking forward to know them! It will be an adventure! For a BIG PLUS, my B-Day is when I'm in Spain (28.4 <3)! So! I'm going to tell what I have already planned ;D ! Are you ready!? ..'Cause I sure am! 

 In Denmark:


         1.   Denmark's fashion is very known and I most to see some high fashion!






     2.  There is a tivoli!








      3.  The Little Mermaid <3








In Spain:




     1.  Antonio Gaudi is so beautiful as can be!








        2.  Fashion, fashion and fashion! Totally for shopping!! And new summer clothes! And shoes!









    
       3. And checking out some hot Spanish guys! ;D NAM!








But there was something what I have planned! If somebody has a piece of advice 
what to check, plz tell me ;D 

Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti