maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2012

Let's love ourselves!

- Write eight different things what you like about yourself. Like appearance/skills/character... anything!
Now you have permission to compliment yourself !
-  Challenge even one blogger.

1.  I like my fashion style. I think is isn't mainstream or out of the season.. I think it mixture of cute, stylish, sometimes little boy-girl -style and chic <3 .










2.  To me is very important that people are reliable and honest to me, 'cause I'm and respect that feature of another people.










3. I like my sense of humor... It's very wide and I'm not scared of hear some jokes about me (if those are flavored with good taste ;D )    










4. I'm very social and outgoing... So that's makes that I make friends very easily and I'm not shy. So I like to chat with friends and talk a lot.










5.  My eyes... I like those 'cause the color is pretty and unique. ^^










6. I always like to cheer up people if they are sad or worrying :DDD !! I'm very optimist and when everything goes wrong I just think that If I smile and think: ''Hell no girl! You won't get any deeper! So stand up and keep smiling fool!'' Everything will be better :DD Try that sometimes...? ;)))










7. Fooling around... That skill I think I love the most :DDD Sometimes I just can't sit home in front of the computer... So I fool around home, streets.. everywhere! :D I don't feel bored!










8. Hmm... The last part... I'm artistic! Yeah! I'm very good and painting and drawing (tattoos too)! I love singing and when I sing alone that makes me happy and when I sing to other people and it cheers his/hers day it makes me super happy ^^ !





And I challenge LottaKatariinan

Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti