torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

Just hoping



Chanel Flap Bag in beige

I know exactly someone who would looove to get this for B-Day present <3
I would definitely bought this for my friend :DD


Louis Vuitton Leopard Stole

I have always wanted for myself something like this! It would look SO GOOD on some army green jacket and some boots!! <3 This scarf would totally bring some extra style for the outfit. ;)


                                                             Hérve Léger Bandage Dress
 
Légeri's dresses are always so femenine, sexsy, flirty and  flattering! If I would be totally 
rich my closet would be filled Hérve Légeri's dresses!


Mulberry Alexa
 
 This would be totally my new chic-bag <3 ! This oversized size is ofc big plus.
That bag could carry all my artstuff XD


Miu Miu Ballerinas
 
Miu Miu ballerinas are so cute and chic ;) I would buy those for my sister 'cause 
she loves shoes without heals :DD I just adore high heels <33 But these are like 400e.
So.. I just have to settle for cheaper shoes :DD


Bye Bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti