sunnuntai 8. tammikuuta 2012

Why human is so weak?

 This isn't about my life, these words are just my opinion about what I have seen and heard another people's life.


You know the feeling when you think I can't take this anymore or I can't understand my life!?
When someone said something cruel or ''funny'' wich makes you cry and feel weak. When you ask every night to yourself before you go to sleep: ''Why I don't say anything back? Why I'm this weak? What have I done for all my pain? Have I earned it? Have I hurt them 'cause they are so mean to me? Do they know that their words hr me? Or is it just me? Why I was even born?''. 

Why someone do something like that and make some person thinking trough those horrible feelings? Why? I have heard so many sad stories like that... It's really disgusting to hear that someone hurts people mentally and physically? Think people... Really... Do you know what words like that can make to a person who can't take that anymore or is so weak that she/he thinks that nothing can save her/his anymore 'cause she/he don't want to be saved. It really tear people to pieces.





I blogged this post today 'cause in nowadays this is very huge problem in this society. 
Think before you say anything. :)


Bye Bye <3

4 kommenttia:

  1. I maybe got something to say about your text.

    it's not always about to not want to live the 'normal way' but sometimes it's just not possible to avoid hurting oneself.

    sometimes the life can drive people to a situation where just can't see the way out. I hate cutting too, but not everyone has got other ways to let their pain, depression and hopelessness out.

    ps. ♥ your blog

    VastaaPoista
  2. mmm.

    I just wanted to say that I agree you. This is a big problem in Finland and I think there is too little discussion of it. There's nothing more important than making the young people stay alive!
    Cutting is silly but somebody see that as a solution to their problems. It's not! Even they who have done it say themselves that cutting is very addictive; experiencing it once and even many years can pass doing it.

    *wanna hug you*

    VastaaPoista
  3. omg, I just saw the notion 'your comment will be published after the acception' :D

    so think if you'll show only one of my weird comments ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh thanks so much (salainenpienipeikko) ! <3 Love your english! You didn't never told me that you can write that good english!! And huge thanks for your comments! I agree your comments :) I wanna hug you bag <3 Thanksss <3

    VastaaPoista