lauantai 26. marraskuuta 2011

Making new facebook photo

Me and my sister, we decided to take a new photo for facebook ( yeps... :DD ) And I wanted take some funny photo. The idea for the photo was from Alice in the wonderlad's Queen of hearts. It was soooo fun and I think that the photo was good :D
Here are photos if you want too see or make up that too ;D it was quite easy ;)
(and sry for the pictures bad quality :// I took those photos with webcam )

I made these two lines with eyeliner, then I use pink and red eyeshadow and I made heart with lipsstick

Here is the same as upper photo, but I didn't make two lines 'cause I made three heart cards and put those close to my eyebrow. It's easy ;)



My hair may look dummy but it didn't really. I had two... bluffy balls(?) in my left and right side of my head. In the middle was... I don't know... we in Finland cald it ''jumper''.. i don't know thats name in english :P But these were the hardest to do! -.-'
But here are photos :D
I hope u all get it ^^
Bye BYe <3

5 kommenttia: