torstai 24. marraskuuta 2011

Challenge accepted: Eight things about me

The RULES are:

- You have to thank the person who gave confession

- Thanks Roosa

-And now you have to give confession for another eight blogger


- You must notify for your challange for these eight

- So now you only tell eight random stuff about you! 



1.   I don’t smoke and I’m teetotaler



2.   To me, the most important thing in my world is my ‘’baby’’, Minou! <3



3.  I’m everywhere with my mobile phone . It’s part of me and my personality. When I eat, sleep, go to shower… Yep… still with me XDD

















4.  I couldn’t  sleep at night if I hadn’t read even one manga (series). So I read every night for at least one manga. 



5.  I love to tell jokes!  I love the feeling when I tell some funny joke and everyone my friends are laughing so much that they can’t even speak :DD



6.  I just can’t be quiet… I don’t know why?... I always have to speak, mumble, sing or whistle. Even one time when I was shopping in H&M I just started to sing I Feel Good-song.. And then everyone started to staring at me like I was crazy XD



7.  I don’t like to eat fish.. But I love eating  fish fingers?




8.  I had never tasted Kebab :DD



9. I’m Finnish and I hate sauna! Yuk!



10.  I looooove my friends in my new school! They’re so funny!!! <3  luw ya!


But I just noticed that i did 10 things XD Well.. I think you all will survive ^^
Bye Bye <3

3 kommenttia: