torstai 19. toukokuuta 2011

♥ My weekend schedule ♥

I've been so busy -.-' And now my schedule about the weekend is soooo booked! And here it is:
       
                                                                                                  
Friday:
-at 12 o'clock I will go after school for shopping with my friend Julia and I will buy new swimsuits :DD 
-at 15 o'clock we will go to the mall because there will come our icehockey players!!!! <33 
-at 18 o'clock I will go to a camp ^^

Saturday:
- I'm in the camp, but I have to go fora couple hours to Sauvo for singing performance   
-and about 3 hours I will go back to the camp :))) 

Sunday:
-we'll be back home about at 11 o'clock ^^ 
 -and finally I have the last singing performance at St. Catherine's Church




           Bye Bye ^^
     

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti