sunnuntai 26. helmikuuta 2012

I will always remember camp 601!

I was in a church's camp 601 and it was so wonderful experience!!! Luw ya!! <3
Here are some pictures ^^




The great food-song!! <3



Yeah... I was cleaning 'cause my groupe was so messy XD


This was just so hilarious!! XD




And here are almost all the ''little ones'' <3 *SNIIF*

And all this just made all my old memories popped up and I will put here pictures when I had that time XD





So here was everything for today ^^
Bye Bye <3

4 kommenttia:

  1. You got very good pictures and funny too :D I laughed a lot for that pic about ''isoset, make them mad and you'll fucked'' xD But great blog, keep it up!

    VastaaPoista
  2. it was so wonderful time on the camp last week! (:
    and next weekend we'll be on a camp again! and there'll be many, many fantastic people..

    and btw, you were quite hysterious at the confirmation yesterday :D the paper planes made someones laugh. but it was absolutely unforgettable and awesome week on that camp. and all in all, the confirmation went quite well though almost half of us were some kind of sick and someone had even lost their voices.. and it was fun that everybody let us hug them! and we got lots and lots of hugs!
    but we'll see at least on Friday when the camp begins, or on Wednesday when it's the meeting in church..
    ♥ your blog, though maybe you've got quite a bit to learn in English language (: but it's still very understandable!
    we'll see!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Anonyymi: Hahahh! Thank you! I laughed a lot too XD

    VastaaPoista
  4. (salainenpienipeikko): Yeah! :D I was quiiiite hysterious... I think XD We had fun :DD Thanks a lot for your comment ^^ <3 your blog too! :D

    VastaaPoista