maanantai 19. syyskuuta 2011

About me ^^

So did u know...
  
      1. I learned to speak Finnish when I was in preschool. Before that, I spoke French

  2. I have been in a Sub-tv's ad   

Here is a pick of the Sub's ad. Me and my friend walking in the middle.

Here is the final version of it^^
  
3. When I was eight, I was modelling in Fashion Team


 
4. I have been in Finnish movie called Vares    
  5. My favorite hobbies (I'm not practicing those anymore) -Chess or fencing-

I have fencing picks only when I was small XD



6. I listen R&B, hiphop, pop, J-pop, K-pop and opera








7. And speaking of opera... I love to go watch opera! My favourite operas are Phantom of the opera, Madame Butterfly and Rigoletto






So here was few things about me ^^ 
Bye Bye <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti